CSD-HT – TREATMENT DRYING KILNS
For pallets, crates, cages and timber for packaging
Front-loaded or tunnel-loaded modular drying chambers, complete with HT treatment kit according to ISPM-15 - FAO for wood used in packaging (pallets, crates, etc.) adopting FitOK-compliant construction technology.
The HT treatment allows you to certify that the core of the wood has achieved a temperature in excess of 56°C for more than 30 continuous minutes.
A drying cycle can also be carried out in addition to the HT treatment, if required.
- Drying and HT treatment kilns for packaging wood.
- Load capacity:
· Front-loaded kiln: 20 to 300m³ of timber or 200 to 4500 europallets.
· Tunnel: 80 to 500m³ of timber or 200 to 5000 europallets.
- The heating system can be implemented with direct gas burner, or with: Hot water, overheated water, steam, diathermic oil, heating fuel.
- The ventilation system is implemented using reversible, electrical axial-type fans, single or variable speed, providing constant flow in the two directions of rotation.
- Saturated air exchange chimneys with shutters actuated by proportionally-controlled servomotors. - Humidification system: 3 Bar.
- Electronic control unit and certified probes for the complete management of the HT and/or drying cycles.
- LAN Internet connection for PCs, tablets or smartphones for remote management of up to 32 kiln chambers at the same time and access to the Termolegno support portal.