CSD – DRYING KILNS
Conventional drying kilns
- Drying kilns for conifers, hardwoods and tropical woods.
- Load capacity:
· CSD front-loaded kiln: 20m³ to 300m³.
· CSD-T tunnel: 80m³ to 500m³.
- Heating can be provided using hot water, overheated water, steam, diathermic oil, gas, heating oil.
- The ventilation system is implemented using reversible, electrical axial-type fans, single or variable speed, providing constant flow in the two directions of rotation.
- Saturated air exchange chimneys with shutters actuated by proportionally-controlled servomotors.
- Humidification system: 3 Bar or high pressure 80 Bar.
- Electronic control unit for full drying cycle management.
- LAN Internet connection for PCs, tablets or smartphones for remote management of up to 32 kiln chambers at the same time and access to the Termolegno support portal.