CSD-VAP – DRYING / STEAMING KILNS
Combined drying and steaming kilns
Modular front-loaded or tunnel-loaded kilns with load capacity ranging from 50m³ to 500m³.
They can be used for both steaming and drying within the same kiln chamber, significantly saving space and reducing transfer times.
- Combined drying/steaming kilns for hardwoods and tropical woods. - Load capacity:
· CSD front-loaded kiln: 50m³ to 300m³.
· CSD-T tunnel: 80m³ to 500m³.
- Heating can be provided using overheated water, steam, diathermic oil, gas, heating oil or a hot water + gas or heating oil combination.
- Both direct and indirect steaming are available.
- The ventilation system is implemented using reversible, variable speed axial-type fans, providing constant flow in the two directions of rotation, fitted with motors suitable for high temperature and high humidity environments.
- Seals, probe boxes, and electrical cable sheathing in silicon and Teflon materials suitable for high temperatures.
- Saturated air exchange chimneys with shutters actuated by proportionally-controlled servomotors.
- Humidification system: 3 Bar or high pressure 80 Bar.
- Electronic control unit for full drying/steaming cycle management - LAN Internet connection for PCs, tablets or smartphones for remote management of up to 32 kiln chambers at the same time and access to the Termolegno support portal.